How Can We Help?
What are enrichment electives?
In the afternoons, students choose an enrichment elective that provides useful life skills or a deeper understanding of the college application and admissions process. Electives are 90-minute sessions that occur 4 times during the program (generally Thursday and Friday of week 1 and Monday and Tuesday of week 2).
- Learn fundamental skills in money and account management, as well as nutrition and mental health.
- Spend your afternoons exploring the art of photography with friends. Bring your camera or phone and your desire to discover beauty.
- From speaking in front of a class to prepping for a college interview, develop your ability to express yourself clearly and confidently.
- If you love playing sports and getting in a good workout, spend your afternoons outside doing bodyweight workouts and aerobic exercises.
- Work with a local organization on a project that directly impacts the community.
Learn about the college admissions process, common app, financial aid, personal statement workshop, and more.