In the afternoons, choose an enrichment elective that provides useful life skills or a deeper understanding of the college application and admissions process.
True You: College Admissions
- Demystify the admissions process, research schools based on multiple criteria, begin planning your essays and learn about your own aptitudes.
- Spend your afternoons exploring the art of photography with friends. Bring your camera or phone and your desire to discover beauty.
- From speaking in front of a class to prepping for a college interview, develop your ability to express yourself clearly and confidently.
English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Designed for non-native English speakers, focus on improving your writing and speaking skills in order to succeed in college and beyond.
Outdoor Athletic Training
- If you love playing sports and getting in a good workout, spend your afternoons outside doing bodyweight workouts and aerobic exercises.