As an alternative to our Middle School campus-based programs at Yale and UC Berkeley, we also offer a one-week online course in STEAM and Medicine during the summer. This five-day online program meets Monday – Friday for 3 hours each day, giving students the opportunity to work with industry professionals on real-life learning projects.
June 28, 2021 July 2, 2021 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET
Academic tracks in this program
- Discover critical techniques in emergency medicine such as setting a splint and performing CPR.
- Work in teams as you research, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan for a "patient".
- Learn alongside medical professionals and gain behind-the-scenes knowledge of the emergency room.
- More details coming soon!
- Use computer-assisted design (CAD) software to design both functional and fashionable parts of the car.
- Explore digital electronics and physics kinematics circuits and use them to control currents and voltages.
- Perform commands on Arduino, an open-source electronics platform, in order to program the robot.