This is the perfect opportunity for high-achieving, college-bound teens to
- Get a sample of multiple disciplines within an industry
- Hear first hand from experts in the field
- Learn more about campus and course options at Duke and Georgia Tech this summer
Medicine & Healthcare Track
- Dr. Sikoya Ashburn – Psychology & Neuroscience (Duke)
- Ashley Wimmer – Nursing (Duke)
Business & Law Track
- David Romine – Public Policy (Duke)
- Chris Littel – Business & Entrepreneurship (Duke)
Engineering & Science Track
- Noe Garibay – Cyber Security (Georgia Tech)
- Rowan Brothers – Biomedical Engineering (Georgia Tech)
- Karan Uppal – Data Science (Georgia Tech)
- Gizem Kayar – Game Development (Duke)
Media & Design Track
- Tim Effler – Product Design (Georgia Tech)
THE SUMMER SPRINGBOARD EXPERIENCE
Dive deep into our academic immersion courses taught by industry professionals. Imagine learning Law from someone who argued before the Supreme Court or writing under the guidance of a published author.
Through campus visits and enrichment electives, we provide a deeper understanding of the college admissions process. Students also make new friends from across the United States and around the world and learn to live as a college student.
Beyond theory, there will be excursions and guest speakers for students to hear firsthand from experts in their field of interest. Past company visits included Google, Bloomberg, and the United Nations Foundation.
Whether it’s Central Park, the Golden Gate Bridge or even a pristine California beach, students visit the must-see sites of the region. Also, students will have a fun day with friends at an amusement park, National Park or other nearby attraction.
“I learned so much and had a wonderful time immersing myself in the academic program. I was presented with many amazing opportunities that I never would have been exposed to had it not been for Summer Springboard. Last but not least, I made lifelong friends. I owe so much to this program. Thank you for these extraordinary opportunities.”-Summer Springboard Alum
Summer Springboard programs are not run by our campus partners. Universities and their affiliated departments are not responsible for the Summer Springboard program in any way.