Day 8 & 9 of Summer Springboard (Session 1):
“I really like how we talk about college and True You because it’s allowed me to learn more about my interests/strengths. I’ve also really enjoyed the class I’m in and meeting new people/hanging out in the lounge with everyone.”
- Six Flags America
- Students had a blast at Six Flags America! Six Flags America is DC’s Thrill Capital featuring more than 100 exciting rides, games, shows
- Six Flags America is divided into six themed areas inspired by the different extremes of the United States – Main Street, Chesapeake, Looney Tunes Movie Town, Mardi Gras, Gotham City, and Coyote Creek.
- College Life Panel
- Student’s got the opportunity to ask the RAs all about the college experience – from the good to the bad!
- The group of RAs represent current or recent grads from Northeastern University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and SUNY Brockport.
- Global Health Excursion – Trip to the Senate!