Academic Instructors at Summer Springboard have a unique opportunity to teach and develop curriculum for academic programs in their field of study and expertise. Instructors will aid in curriculum design, teach coursework, and facilitate group project work and discussions. We are seeking experts in the following fields.
Please click on the link to read full job descriptions and required qualifications:
– Bachelor or Master Degree
– A minimum of two years teaching in a classroom (high school, community college, a similar education setting, or TA experience).
– Real world professional experience or current enrollment in a graduate program may be substituted for classroom teaching experience.
– Experience with integrated curriculum design and development
– Experience in one or more of the fields listed above demonstrated by previous coursework or job experience.
– Ability to motivate and energize students; Excited to share passion and enthusiasm for your field of study
– Excellent ability to relate with teenagers and young adults
– Personable and positive demeanor
– Strong cross-cultural awareness
– Collaborative in nature; skilled in problem solving and communication
– Good physical and mental health. Staff must posses the ability to actively participate in all elements of the program
* staff members will be subject to drug testing and background checks.
Compensation: Varies depending on experience.
Time Commitment: 9am-12pm, Monday – Friday, during each 2 week session. Instructors will also accompany students off-site on career exploration visits (these visits typically take place on Wednesday afternoons).
For more information on available positions please reach out to email@example.com