1,798 | Tuition will increase $200 on December 1st.
This innovative college-level course in partnership with iXperience is perfectly designed to help high schoolers gain real world knowledge and experience before committing to a Digital Marketing path in college. You will get the opportunity to apply your newly gained skills to a hands-on project for a positive cause. While specific briefs vary from course to course, all of the projects are selected to perfectly complement the skills covered in class and enable students to make a real-world impact.
Open to any high school student who will be entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year in Fall 2023. Space is limited. Each session is limited to 35 students per track.
Classes will be held via Zoom and facilitated in real-time by the instructor.
- Market analysis: Learn to identify key audiences, segmentation within the market, and create target personas with a customer empathy map.
- Financial modeling: Analyze key metrics like return on investment (ROI), customer acquisition cost (CAC), and lifetime value (LTV).
- Ad bidding & auction: Click bidding, bid management, and budgeting— learn how to outmaneuver your competition. Learn the basics of Google Analytics to measure your campaign performance.
- Channels & tracking: The role of digital channels such as broadcast, direct, & social.
- Brand & Social Media: Create a social ad campaign for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Produce a strategy that outlines key messaging, content mapping, distribution, and measurement.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Improve the search discoverability of your brand and products with SEO strategies and tactics.
July 3, 2023 July 13, 2023 9am - 12pm PT / 12pm - 3pm ET