Day 3 & 4 of Summer Springboard (Session 1):
“My favorite part of the program so far is that it is interactive and easy to learn the programming platform.” Tao (Computer Science)
- Academic Programs
- Medicine & Healthcare – students practiced CPR yesterday and wilderness medical training today.
- Business & Entrepreneurship – students learned the 4 Ps of marketing – price, product, placement, promotion.
- Computer Science – students spent most of the first two days learning block-based Java programming for Android and iOS operating systems.
- Scavenger Hunt at the Yale Museums
- Students explored the galleries of the Yale Museums to get behind-the-scenes photos, curator insights, and more.
- The mission of the Yale University Art Gallery is to encourage appreciation and understanding of art and its role in society through direct engagement with original works of art.