Day 5 & 6 of Summer Springboard (Session 2):
“The True You is a really neat exercise to find out who you really are on the inside and what you resonate the most with.” Hayden (Engineering)
- The True You:
- A major part of what makes Summer Springboard different is The True You.
- The True You program is a series of scientific assessments and diagnostics that guide students through a process of introspection, reflection, and visioning.
- We want students to look inward to develop their personal roadmap for life based on their own unique qualities.
- Engineering & Innovation Track
- In the first week, the students in the engineering program explored the “Design Process”.
- Now they are hard at work designing and building a scale model structure compliant with code, zoning, and budget requirements.
- Afternoon & Evening Activities
- In between all of the academic and self discovery portions of Summer Springboard, students are also really enjoying fun activities.
- Karaoke last night was a crowd pleaser and “Country Road” was a clear favorite for song choice!
- Additionally, Fitness Friday was a hit with basketball games, dancing, and yoga!