This innovative college-level course in partnership with iXperience is perfectly designed to help high schoolers gain real world knowledge and experience before committing to a Esports path in college. You will get the opportunity to apply your newly gained skills to a hands-on project for a positive cause. While specific briefs vary from course to course, all of the projects are selected to perfectly complement the skills covered in class and enable students to make a real-world impact.
● Week 1: Focus on picking up new industry-relevant skills at a rapid pace.
● Week 2: Collaborate on a social impact project that you can add to your resume and discuss in job interviews.
Open to any high school student who will be entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year in Fall 2023. Space is limited. Each session is limited to 35 students per track.
Classes will be held via Zoom and facilitated in real-time by the instructor and a classroom coordinator.
- Connect with fellow aspiring gamers to learn about the field of competitive and collegiate Esports.
- Experience a mix of game play and project-based learning activities to broaden your knowledge of the Esports field.
- Develop your competitive gaming skills beyond just playing games - training, team-building, mental preparedness, and balance.
July 3, 2023 July 13, 2023 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET