Day 2 & 3 of Summer Springboard (Session 1):
“I am always looking for a way of improving myself, and when I found out about the course I knew it was the best way possible of accomplishing it. I specifically selected this course because I want to get involved involved into activities related to the area of study I am pursuing.”
- Academic Tracks
- We are honored to have acclaimed professional experts as the instructors for Summer Springboard.
- From faculty at the Department of Emergency Medicine at University of California, San Francisco to the winner of the Henry Ford Teacher Innovator award and much more, these instructors will be providing students a deep dive of specific subject areas.
- Watch their video introductions!
- The True You
- A major part of what makes Summer Springboard different is The True You.
- The purpose of the True You is to increase student’s self-awareness so they can make better decisions about college admissions, academic major and career paths.
- UC Berkeley Campus Tour
- One of the highlights was the Campanile. Visible for miles, the Campanile is the third-tallest bell and clock-tower in the world, and an integral part of the campus experience.
- Afternoon & Evening Activities
- In between all of the academic and career exploration portions of Summer Springboard, students are enjoying the fun activities.
- Some students participated in a blind lego contest, while others decided to enjoy the California sunshine with games in the quad.