Day 8 & 9 of Summer Springboard (Session 1):
“I have really enjoyed building relationships with my peers and learning a lot of life skills in class and in activities. In my track based class, I’ve learned a lot more than I would have in school, and the small class makes it easier to discuss ideas and I’ve gained a lot from that. I’ve learned the importance of being a leader and the qualities of one through different activities and deep discussions. I have really enjoyed this first week, and look forward to what’s next.”
- Six Flags New England
- Students had a blast at Six Flags, New England’s biggest, most popular theme park featuring dozens of thrill rides, shows, and activities.
- The newest ride is CYBORG Hyper Drive, which enters the next dimension of thrill rides with state-of-the-art special effects, an indoor Super Hero story line, and countless spins in the dark!
- College Life Panel
- Student’s got the opportunity to ask the RAs all about the college experience – from the good to the bad!
- The group of RAs represent current or recent grads from Penn State, Michigan State, Pepperdine, University of Delaware, Mitchell College, Champlain College, Southern CT State U, and Roanoke College
- Afternoon & Evening Activities
- In between all of the academic and career exploration portions of Summer Springboard, students are enjoying the fun activities.