Day 1 & 2 of Summer Springboard (Session 3):
“Summer Springboard is a great platform for me to be a more independent person and learn about medical and health issues.” Nicole (Medicine & Healthcare)
- Move In Day
- Over 60 students from all over the country (and world!) moved into UC Berkeley for two weeks of Summer Springboard fun!
- Academic Programs
- The last session at UC Berkeley has three academic programs – Medicine & Healthcare, Business & Entrepreneurship, and Computer Science.
- We are honored to have acclaimed professional experts as the instructors for Summer Springboard who will provide real world insights and the opportunity to visit hospitals and technology companies.
- UC Berkeley Campus Tour
- The students walked all around the UC Berkeley campus, taking in the beautiful architecture.
- One of the highlights was the Campanile. Visible for miles, the Campanile is the third-tallest bell and clock-tower in the world, and an integral part of the campus experience. Get a spectacular, sprawling view of the Bay Area from the observation platform.