How Can We Help?
How do I apply?
You can visit our website at www.summerspringboard.com/apply to get the application process started online or contact our Admissions Officers at 858.780.5660 today! An application, $600 program deposit and $99 application fee are required to reserve your space. You can call one of our Admissions Officers with your credit card information or use our secure online system.
Criteria for Admission
• Must have completed 8th grade of high school by program start date
• 3.0 Grade Point Average (or local equivalent) for all programs
International students must demonstrate proficiency in English via a telephone interview, or they may provide one the following minimum test scores
° TOEFL: 490 on paper test or 60 on iBT test
° Cambridge: PET-Distinction or FCE-C° SAT: 450 in Reading/Writing
• Must have completed 6th grade of middle school by the program start date• 3.0 Grade Point Average (or local equivalent) for all programs
A Completed Application for High School and Middle School Campus Based Programs Includes:
• Non-refundable $99 application fee + $600 program deposit
• Short answer essay questions
• Signed agreement forms
We review completed applications and notify students of final decisions by email in 7 to 10 business days.