You can visit our website at www.summerspringboard.com/apply to get the application process started online or contact our Admissions Officers at 858.780.5660 today! An application, $400 program deposit and $99 application fee are required to reserve your space. For online programs the full tuition is due at the time of application. You can call one of our Admissions Officers with your credit card information or use our secure online system.
• Must have completed 8th grade of high school by program start date
• 3.0 Grade Point Average (or local equivalent) for all programs
International students must demonstrate proficiency in English via a telephone interview, or they may provide one the following minimum test scores
° TOEFL: 490 on paper test or 60 on iBT test
° Cambridge: PET-Distinction or FCE-C° SAT: 450 in Reading/Writing
• Must have completed 6th grade of middle school by the program start date• 3.0 Grade Point Average (or local equivalent) for all programs• Residential students must be at least 13 years old by the program start date
A Completed Application for High School and Middle School Campus Based Programs Includes:
• Non-refundable $99 application fee + $400
• Short answer essay questions
• Signed agreement forms
We review completed applications and notify students of final decisions by email in 7 to 10 business days.