Day 7 & 8 of Summer Springboard (Session 3):
- SF Scavenger Hunt
The students went to San Francisco for a fun scavenger hunt. See some of the fun tasks below:
- Ghirardelli: Get as many samples as you can, stuff them in your mouth and take a group selfie.
- Golden Gate: Take a group selfie with the Golden Gate Bridge. Be as creative as you possibly can and give us a unique photo that no other tourist has ever taken!
- Cable car: Take a group selfie with a cable car.
- Lombard: Lombard is super crooked. Arrange yourselves by height along Lombard and take a group selfie.
- Santa Cruz Beach Day
- The students traveled 2 hours south of UC Berkeley to enjoy a beach day in Santa Cruz.
- The family-operated Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk has been entertaining guests by the beach since 1907. One of the last of the classic seaside amusement parks in the United States, the Boardwalk is considered one of the best seaside amusement parks in the world.